Yes to Carrots Leave-In Conditioner Review

I have always been curious about the brand Yes to Carrots.  Does it smell like carrots?  Well not exactly.  I recently tested the Yes To Carrots Leave-in Conditioner with argan oil.  I brought it on a recent trip and decided to try it once.  I continued to use it my entire trip and when I returned home.  It's one of my new favorites!  I have thick, naturally wavy hair so I always need to have some sort of product in my hair to tame my curls or to smooth it when I use a flat iron.  Here are the three ways I used this awesome product:

I washed my hair and added about a teaspoon in my thick hair.  Fine hair should use a lot less because this product is pretty powerful and has argan oil.  I then let my hair dry naturally and slept.  The next morning my hair was wavy and ready to curl.  I was able to section off pieces to curl without using a brush.  The product made my hair untangled and it natural sections so it was really easy.  My hair wasn't over oily either.  My curls remained all day except when it sprinkled rain and then it got a little flat (but not frizzy). 


The second method I have used the Yes To Carrots Leave-in Conditioner was to style my hair straight or in a flip up hairdo.  I washed my hair and added a teaspoon as before.  Then I ran a wide toothed comb through my hair and blew it dry with a round brush.  After drying it I added used velcro rollers for 10 minutes while getting dressed.  Afterwards, I removed the rollers and ran a flat iron only on the really bubbly curls to tame them.  I wasn't going for the real flip up but a tamer version.  It looked great!  I also styled it today without the rollers.  I do try to limit my flat iron usage but when I am in a hurry, it's so fast!  This product also helps to repair damaged hair.

The third method was the same as the second except I added the Leave-in Conditioner to my hair AFTER blow-drying.  That is right- I added it to dry hair and it still tamed my hair!  It did not flatten it but added texture to control fly aways and frizzies and to take to the flat iron heat better. 

So, in Moody Maria's view, this is a product for every woman!  Yes to Carrots Leave-in Conditioner should be a staple in every woman's bathroom cabinet.  It can be used for deep conditioning while under the sun, to style straight or curly hair, and to tame a slicked back ponytails or braids. 

Next up, I might just try this to control my son's curly hair.  Stay tuned for that! 

In case you didn't know there are other brands in the Yes to Carrots family:  Yes To Cucumbers, Yes To Tomatoes and Yes To Blueberries.  Visit http://yestocarrots.com for more information or like them on Facebook.  You can purchase this product at CVS, Target, Walgreens, Walmart or Kroger stores.  


*I received a sample for review. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...